Are you the healthiest football supporter in Europe? Time to prove it! Compete with your own club against your biggest rivals and the top clubs in Europe to crown yourself and your club as the fittest in Europe.
Who is the app for?
- For people of all ages
- For people with all levels of fitness
- Receive push notifications from the app and use this motivation to reach the recommended amount of 10.000 steps per day.
- Use the support of your fellow fans to reach your goals every day.
- Ranking of clubs and players on a local, national, and international level
- Points system based on steps, distances you cover, and calories that you burn.
- Walk, cycle, and run to the top of the league table.
- Overview of daily and weekly performances.
- Multiple rewards for the fittest supporters of the season.
- Take part in club specific challenges.
- Badges for special achievements (200.000 steps, 5000 burned calories).
- Rewards for the fittest supporters of the month.
- Chat function to get in touch with other football fans.
- Share your activities on social media via the session share function.
- Invite your friends/family members/colleagues to be part of the competition!
- Collect extra points for running and cycling together with your friends/family members/colleagues.
- Win bonus points by walking or cycling to the stadium on the matchdays of your club.
Why should you join the Healthy Football League?
“Through my self-motivation and the competitive element of the Healthy Football League, I have really managed to get myself active!” – H.N.
“I have never been a big fan of walking, but seeing my name move up the leader board has been a good incentive for me to walk more.” – S.A.
“I often work more than 50 hours per week and don’t have a lot of time to do sports. Therefore, I try to walk as much as possible during my breaks so that I am still able to score points. I have also started to take the stairs instead of using the lift.” – P.R.
What can you do in the app?
Overview daily physical activities: View the summary of your daily steps, the distance that you covered and the calories that you burned during the last 5 days.
Start-stop function: Record your running and cycling sessions on the app by using the start-stop function.
Competition: Battle it out against your fellow supporters and fans from other clubs to become the healthiest supporter of your city, your country, or even Europe.
Chat: Speak to your fellow supporters, friends, or family and organise group sessions via the chat function.
Share: Share your performances via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and show the world how active you are.
Invite: Invite your acquaintances and get two points for every person that registers on the app.
Download the app for FREE through the links below, and start your own path towards European glory!